Diagnostic Solutions International, LLC is the Largest and Most Experienced Worldwide Honeywell Test Distributor.
When you are considering buying portable or carry-on Chadwick-Helmuth HUMS (Health and Usage Monitoring System) equipment for your helicopter or aircraft fleet consider that Diagnostic Solutions International, LLC has the depth of Honeywell Test shelf stock, installation, engineering, and customer support experience that has made us the largest authorized Honeywell distributor in the world.
Our over 150 years of combined service experience is put to work for you by:
- Solving your complex helicopter and aircraft vibration problems quickly
- Correcting helicopter rotor track and balance issues
- Solving difficult aircraft engine component balance problems
Diagnostic Solutions International, LLC specializes in sales, training, support, and repair of carry-on Test systems including the following models and items: Vibrex (all models), 177M-6A, 192, 192A, Strobex 135M-11, Strobex 135M-12, Carry-On VXP, 8500 C Plus, Vibrex 2000 Plus (V2K+), FasTrack, Strobex, Vibration Sensors, Velocimeters, Accelerometers, Photocells and Mag Pickups, Calibration and Calibrators, Tab Tools, Smart Charts.
Our customer-focused Honeywell Test services benefit you by:
- Minimizing fleet downtime due to vibration and engine performance problems
- Reduce your repair costs due to our superior knowledge base and expertise
- Save you money by reducing reactive maintenance issues
- Minimize your wait time for parts due to our significant shelf stock inventory positions
For more information about our services or for a representative to contact you today, please complete our short contact form below.