Honeywell Chadwick Helmuth’s Aircraft Integrated Maintenance System (AIMS) packages powerful diagnostic capability eliminating the need for several pieces of ground support equipment currently in use today. Easy acquisition of maintenance data is achieved during flight decreasing the need for functional check flights. Flexible ground station software allows for AIMS data to be easily shared and distributed assisting the maintainer in troubleshooting aircraft vibration and engine performance. Honeywell Chadwick Helmuth’s AIMS is fully qualified to Military specifications meeting the demands necessary to operate in harsh environments.
Honeywell Chadwick Helmuth AIMS Benefits/Features:
- Engine Condition and Performance Monitoring
- Continuous Vibration Monitoring
- Rotor Track and Balance
- Advanced Gearbox Diagnostics
- Exceedance monitoring for Engines, Dynamic Components and APU
- Integrated with cockpit displays and 1553 databus
- Supports engine/controls setup on aircraft
- On-board diagnostics provide on-aircraft display of aircraft health status
- Complete ground software support for fleet data analysis
Product information provided by Honeywell Aerospace. All rights reserved.