Honeywell Chadwick Helmuth’s Enhanced Vibrex™ 2000 Plus (EV2K+) is a vibration analysis and balancing tool that rapidly and accurately acquires and analyzes aircraft and engine vibration data. It uses these data to calculate balance solutions and to analyze aircraft vibration levels across a broad frequency range.
This balancer/analyzer acquires accurate propeller vibration readings. Honeywell Chadwick Helmuth’s Enhanced Vibrex™ 2000 Plus will balance propellers without the need of a chart, the Honeywell Chadwick Helmuth Enhanced Vibrex™ 2000 Plus is a complete balancing tool.
Honeywell Chadwick Helmuth Enhanced Vibrex™ 2000 Plus Fixed Wing Features include:
- Enhancements to allow management of specific propeller configurations
- Save user specified adjustment and clock angle sensitivities
- Save auto-corrected sensitivities for specific propellers or engines
- Includes aircraft specific fixed wing balance charts
- Select from factory configurations
- Single plane solutions
- Respect any manufacture’s limit
- Auto correct balance coefficients
- Auto corrected charts can be saved as a new configuration
- Display, Review and Print measurement and solutions
- Alternate solutions for different configurations
- Solve to a minimum reading other than zero
- Exclude or edit settings on specific adjustment points
- Turn off option to respect manufacture’s limits. Best solution will be provided
- Collect vibration data from up to 4 velocimeter channels
- Allows balance of up to 4 propellers at a time
Please feel free to contact us for additional information and services quotes.
Product information provided by Honeywell Aerospace. All rights reserved.