Enhanced Vibrex™ 2000 Plus (EV2K+) Helicopter
You can have it for free!
TO ENTER, FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW.
Join Diagnostic Solutions International LLC for a special HAI-Heli Expo raffle. One lucky aircraft operator will win an Enhanced Vibrex™ 2000 Plus (EV2K+), a vibration analysis and balancing tool that rapidly and accurately acquires and analyzes aircraft and engine vibration data.
Honeywell Chadwick Helmuth Enhanced Vibrex™ 2000 Plus Features include:
- Helicopter rotor track & balance (RT&B)
- Vibration and spectrum analysis
- Four channel input for multiple balance jobs (with optional cables)
- Two tachometer channels (mag pickup and photocell)
- Built-in configurations for popular helicopter models – can be modified and saved to meet user requirements or to support other helicopters
- Automatic weight sensitivity correction
- Uses common rechargeable or disposable D-cell batteries
- Strobex or FastTrak™ for helicopter blade track
- Usable with all legacy Polar Charts
- ASCII output (non proprietary)
- Auto shutoff
- Auto tuning
- Display, review and print measurements and solutions
- Built-in-test (BIT) check and self calibration on power up
- Battery power indicator
Win a EV2K+ today!
Drawing will be on Wednesday, March 8 at 4:00 P.M.. Booth 3904 – winner notified by email. Must be present at HAI to pick up your prize (Balancer Only).
Please feel free to contact us for additional information. Product information provided by Honeywell Aerospace. All rights reserved.