On-Board EVXP HUMS
A FIRM TRACK RECORD
As the newest member of the Honeywell Chadwick-Helmuth Health and Usage Monitoring System (HUMS) family, the on-board EVXP provides the features and functions to meet increasing regulatory and customer-driven requirements for an aircraft health monitoring system.
Honeywell Chadwick-Helmuth’s EVXP System monitors aircraft health, operational, and usage parameters. In order to be able to meet all of the basic maintenance requirements, the system performs data management, enhanced vibration diagnostics for detecting issues, event or exceedance detection, main rotor track and balance, tail rotor balancing, operations usage recording, and system functions (built in tests).
HoneywelL Chadwick-Helmuth EVXP Benefits/Features:
- Simultaneously collecting data from up to four vibration, azimuth and tracking inputs
- Collecting both vibration and Rotor Track and Balance flight regime data in any order, thereby providing flexibility during dedicated flight tests and eliminating the need to restart tests
- Providing immediate feedback of vibration exceedances via the DU, thereby eliminating the need to review the data post-flight using the ground station software
- Comprehensive ground support software tools available for flight crews, maintainers, and engineers with capabilities to interface with operators’ maintenance system
Fully certified and available via both U.S. FAA and Canadian Transport Canada STC’s
- Meets the current regulatory requirements
- Designed with provisions to support future HUMS functions
- Interfaces to hardwired vibration and tachometer sensors located throughout the aircraft
- Interfaces to optional carry-on equipment such as the FasTrak™ Optical Tracker for Main Rotor blade tracking
- We provide an application organization that has broad experience in conducting VXP installation support and training on the majority of aircraft types
- Honeywell VXP STC’s exist on a wide variety of aircraft types