Enhanced Vibrex™ 2000 Plus (EV2K+) Helicopter
You can have it for free!
TO ENTER, FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW.
Join Diagnostic Solutions International LLC for a special HAI-Heli Expo raffle. One lucky aircraft operator will win an Enhanced Vibrex™ 2000 Plus (EV2K+), a vibration analysis and balancing tool that rapidly and accurately acquires and analyzes aircraft and engine vibration data.
Honeywell Chadwick Helmuth Enhanced Vibrex™ 2000 Plus Features include:
- Helicopter rotor track & balance (RT&B)
- Vibration and spectrum analysis
- Four channel input for multiple balance jobs (with optional cables)
- Two tachometer channels (mag pickup and photocell)
- Built-in configurations for popular helicopter models – can be modified and saved to meet user requirements or to support other helicopters
- Automatic weight sensitivity correction
- Uses common rechargeable or disposable D-cell batteries
- Strobex or FastTrak™ for helicopter blade track
- Usable with all legacy Polar Charts
- ASCII output (non proprietary)
- Auto shutoff
- Auto tuning
- Display, review and print measurements and solutions
- Built-in-test (BIT) check and self calibration on power up
- Battery power indicator
Win a EV2K+ today!
Drawing will be on Thursday, March 3rd – winner notified by email. Must be present at HAI to pick up your prize (Balancer Only).
[button link=”https://www.dsi-hums.com/wp-content/uploads/brochures/N61-1302-000-000-EV2K_v3.pdf” color=”red” target=”blank”]View Brochure[/button] [button link=”https://www.dsi-hums.com/request-quote/” color=”red” target=”blank”]Request Quote[/button]
Please feel free to contact us for additional information.