Honeywell Chadwick Helmuth’s Vibrex™ 2000 Plus (V2K+) is a vibration analysis and balancing tool that rapidly and accurately acquires and analyzes aircraft and engine vibration data. It uses that data to calculate balance solutions and to analyze aircraft vibration levels across a broad frequency range.
This balancer/analyzer acquires accurate propeller and helicopter vibration readings. Honeywell Chadwick Helmuth’s Vibrex™ 2000 Plus will balance propellers without the need of a chart or use one of the 150 available paper charts, or factory charts, to balance your helicopter. Also capable of balancing shafts and blowers, the Honeywell Chadwick Helmuth Vibrex™ 2000 Plus is a complete balancing tool.
As a spectrum analyzer, it provides the operator with an overview of rotor and drivetrain vibration.
Honeywell Chadwick Helmuth Vibrex™ 2000 Plus Benefits/Features:
- Propeller balance
- Helicopter Rotor Track and Balance
- Vibration analysis
- Multiple channel input for multiple balance jobs
- Automatic weight sensitivity correction
- RS232 interface for connection to printer and/or personal computer
- Uses common rechargeable or disposable D-cell batteries
- Strobe for helicopter blade track
Product information provided by Honeywell Aerospace. All rights reserved.