If Diagnostic Solutions International, LLC is currently contracted to support your HUMS data management and analysis needs, please complete the Data Management & Analysis Request Form below.
Please review and understand our Terms and Conditions outlined below, prior to submitting the request form.
If Diagnostic Solutions International, LLC is NOT currently on contract to support your Data Management and Analysis needs, please DO NOT complete and/or submit the access request form; instead, contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and Conditions for Using this Service (click to read)
In using the service, you acknowledge and agree and that you:
- have contracted Diagnostic Solutions International, LLC to provide data management and analysis services for your fleet’s aircraft Health and Usage Monitoring System (HUMS) data;
- will obey any codes of conduct or other notices enforced by Diagnostic Solutions International, LLC;
- will not engage in, facilitate, or further unlawful conduct;
- will not use the service in a way that harms Diagnostic Solutions International, LLC or any other registrar using this service;
- will not use any automated process or service to access and/or use this contracted service;
- will not use any unauthorized means to modify or reroute, or attempt to modify or reroute, this contracted service;
- will not damage, disable, overburden, or impair this contracted service (or the network(s) connected to this service), or interfere with anyone’s use or utility of this contracted service;
- will not resell or redistribute in whole or in part of this contracted service;
- will keep your service account username and password secret;
- are responsible for all activity that takes place with your service account;
- may not authorize any third party to access and/or use this contracted service on your behalf;
- will promptly notify us if you learn of a security breach related to your username, password, or this contracted service; and
- will only upload aircraft HUMS data relevant to this contracted service – acceptable data file extensions include .log, .ifo, .rpt, .cal, .gms, .vbl, .err, as well as compressed files containing the aforementioned file extensions.