Diagnostic Solutions International, LLC is the Largest and Most Experienced Honeywell (Chadwick-Helmuth) Health and Usage Monitoring System (HUMS) Distributor
Our over 150 years of combined service experience is put to work for you by:
- Solving your complex helicopter and aircraft vibration problems quickly
- Correcting helicopter rotor track and balance issues
- Solving difficult aircraft engine component balance problems
Diagnostic Solutions International, LLC specializes in Honeywell (Chadwick-Helmuth) HUMS, now known as Honeywell HUMS and Zng Test, for both carry-on and on-board aircraft and helicopter vibration and engine analysis systems.
Our customer-focused Honeywell HUMS and Test services benefit you by:
- Minimizing fleet downtime due to vibration and engine performance problems
- Reduce your repair costs due to our superior knowledge base and expertise
- Save you money by reducing reactive maintenance issues
- Minimize your wait time for parts due to our significant shelf stock inventory positions
At Diagnostic Solutions International, LLC we specialize in providing exceptional customer-focused on-site support, training, and HUMS (Health and Usage Monitoring System) data management and analysis. We provide: Honeywell (Chadwick-Helmuth) HUMS hardware, software, skilled engineering, field support, comprehensive system design and implementation, Condition Based Maintenance (CBM), data management, and vibration data analysis services.
We provide support, equipment, hardware, and software for the following:
- Vibration monitoring
- Vibration analysis
- Turbine balancing/vibration monitoring
- Helicopter rotor track and balance
- Propeller balancing
- Aircraft vibration consulting
- Helicopter vibration consulting
We are a Worldwide Honeywell (Chadwick-Helmuth) HUMS distributor providing sales, service, and customer support for legacy Vibrex™ 177, 192A, as well as the newer generation VXP, EVXP, Vibrex™ 2000, 8500 C Plus, AIMS, VMS II, Vibrex™ 200 Plus, FasTrak™, Strobex, Smart Charts™ and other Honeywell HUMS and Test products to include the legacy IAC Portable 1087, and Honeywell ZTE.