Next-Generation Health & Usage Monitoring System
A faster, better, proven next-generation embedded diagnostic solution.
The HUMS 1100 / 1200 Series is an advanced line of health and usage monitoring systems (HUMS) featuring ground-breaking technology including field-programmable gate arrays (FPGA). With supercomputer-like processing speeds, HUMS 1100 / 1200 Series can handle all of the diagnostics you need… and then some.
The HUMS 1100 / 1200 Series product line is a revolutionary advancement in diagnostic technology for vehicle and aircraft condition-based maintenance (CBM) applications. The products are based on the highly successful, combat proven 1209 Modern Signal Processing Unit (MSPU) selected by Bell Helicopter, Boeing, and the U.S. Army.
The patent-pending reconfigurable computing architecture offers faster than real-time processing using the latest Virtex4 FPGA and XTremeDSP (Digital Signal Processing) technology from XILINX Corporation.
The Series is compatible with existing software products, including; PC-GBS, iMDS Database Setup Tool, iMDS Server and the iMDS Matlab® Development Toolbox.
- Health monitoring, diagnostics and recording
- Advanced drive train diagnostics
- Greater than 100db dynamic range
- Advanced rotor track and balance
- Event processing and recording
- Flight regime recognition
- Engine health monitoring
- Helicopter Operation Monitoring Program (HOMP/FDM/FOQA) support
- Global Positioning System (GPS)
- 802.11 wireless communication interface
- Integrated inertial system using MEMS and GPS sensors
- Three embedded processors support partitioned DO-178B software functions
and systems growth
- Up to 8GB of compact flash (non-crash survivable) for vehicle or flight data recording
Product information provided by Honeywell Aerospace. All rights reserved.