The Honeywell Chadwick Helmuth Vibration Expert (VXP) is the most powerful system available for vibration based maintenance. The VXP performs helicopter rotor track and balance, component balancing, engine analysis and complex vibration surveys with ease. The VXP uses Windows™ operating system to simplify operation and provide seamless integration with application software.
The VXP is designed to support all aircraft vibration test and balancing requirements – present and future. The digital signal processor in the acquisition unit supports spectrum analysis, multi-plane balance, narrow-band tracking and broadband vibration tasks.
Honeywell Chadwick Helmuth’s VXP System consists of the VXP Acquisition Unit (AU), VXP Display Unit (DU), software, and associated carry-on kit and sensors. The VXP System interfaces to vibration and tachometer sensors located throughout the aircraft and additionally to the optional FasTrak™ Optical Tracker for Main Rotor blade tracking.
Honeywell Chadwick Helmuth Carry-On VXP Benefits/Features:
- Crisp, sunlight readable, active-matrix color display
- Easy to use touch screen interface
- Fast six channel simultaneous data acquisition
- Expanded Smart Chart™ capabilities for balancing and analysis procedures
- Comprehensive input capabilities with 48 vibration, 6 photocell/mag, FasTrak™ and accessory channels
- Portable, Onboard, Commercial and Military configuration available
- Performance of 75 KHz frequency range, resolution to 51,200 lines and > 90 dB dynamic range
- Instant feedback of maintenance actions with on-aircraft printer
- Clear on-screen help with graphics and troubleshooting procedures