Honeywell Chadwick Helmuth’s Enhanced Vibrex™ 2000 Plus (EV2K+) is a vibration analysis and balancing tool that rapidly and accurately acquires and analyzes aircraft and engine vibration data. It uses these data to calculate balance solutions and to analyze aircraft vibration levels across a broad frequency range.
This balancer/analyzer acquires accurate propeller and helicopter vibration readings. Honeywell Chadwick Helmuth’s Enhanced Vibrex™ 2000 Plus will balance propellers without the need of a chart or use one of the 150 available paper charts, or factory charts, to balance your helicopter. Also capable of balancing shafts and blowers, the Honeywell Chadwick Helmuth Enhanced Vibrex™ 2000 Plus is a complete balancing tool.
Honeywell Chadwick Helmuth Enhanced Vibrex™ 2000 Plus Features include:
- Helicopter rotor track & balance (RT&B)
- Vibration and spectrum analysis
- Four channel input for multiple balance jobs (with optional cables)
- Two tachometer channels (mag pickup and photocell)
- Built-in configurations for popular helicopter models – can be modified and saved to meet user requirements or to support other helicopters
- Automatic weight sensitivity correction
- Uses common rechargeable or disposable D-cell batteries
- Strobex or FastTrak™ for helicopter blade track
- Usable with all legacy Polar Charts
- ASCII output (non proprietary)
- Auto shutoff
- Auto tuning
- Display, review and print measurements and solutions
- Built-in-test (BIT) check and self calibration on power up
- Battery power indicator
Please feel free to contact us for additional information and services quotes.
Product information provided by Honeywell Aerospace. All rights reserved.